Saturday, May 8, 2010

Everybody Loves Bella!

On Saturdays daycare is closed so Bella comes to work with me. All the staff adore her and she is utterly spoilt, they give her paper and crayons and she always has plenty of milkshakes and ice cream, she loves it! I keep her behind the scenes so she never comes out into the restaurant, she stays in the kitchen. Today however, just as I was tying my apron ready to do the first breakfast orders she said.

"Momma, can I come help?"

Don't get me wrong I do NOT spoil Bella, she goes without a lot of things, some I would love to give her but simply can't.
As I looked down into her beautiful deep blue eyes, I thought how much I would love to be doing some fun stuff with her on a Saturday, I wished I could take her to the park or go swimming, or do craft stuff. But no I had to work and she had to be cooped up with me.

"Ok sweetie!"

So Bella speant all morning sittin at the counter talking to customers! How they loved her! One man inssited on buying her a slice of pie she wanted and I let her sit on the same table as her and chat chat chat away.
As he was leaving he said
"That is the sweetest little girl I've ever met, you should be so proud"
And I was I was Soooo proud!

I even let her help me with some orders she was so clever and polite, and she received so many compliments, especially on her hair. Bella does have really beautiful hair. It's Blonde but really golden and falls just below her shoulders.

I feel so proud of her! She really is growing up and what an amazing person she is becoming! I love you Bella so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment