Saturday, May 15, 2010

My beautiful Bella

What a day we had yesterday! Before I tell you just how much Bella LOVED the movies, I have even bigger news to share.

When I picked Bella up from Daycare yeterday the woman who runs it, Diane, called me aside.
She explained that one of the little girls mothers had been asking after Bella, she was interested to know if Bella was involved in any modelling! Apparently this little girls mother is incharge of recuiting child models for designers like Chloe' and D&G, she thinks Bella would be perfect infact her very words were

"She is one of the most beautiful children I have ever seen"

I mean I knew that, but to hear someone else say it!

Here's the thing though, I'm not sure what I think about child modelling. I don't want to exploit Bella. I have a feeling she would love it, I mean she is a bit of a drama queen and she adores dressing up. But I don't know????

Is it right to let a nearly four year old to do this?

I will have to think about this long and hard.

The woman gave Diane her number to give to me, she says she would like to go out with myself and Bella and chat.

I don't know whether I should mention it to Bella? What should I do?

It is times like this when I hate being a single mother with no family to support me.

I wish I had a mother to talk to, or I wish I could pick up the phone and ring my dad and brothers and ask their advice.

Back to the subject of the Movie, well it was awesome Bella was engrosed the entitre time! Oh and she loved the poppa-corn!

Well I'm off to reflect on my big decision any thoughts or advise would be greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment