Friday, May 14, 2010

I heart Fridays

Its Friday! I love fridays more than any other day of the week because on fridays i finish work early and pick Bella up from daycare early and we spend the entire afternoon together. Usually I ask her if she would like to go somewhere but usually she just says she wants to go home.
This morning however when I asked her on the bus on the way to dropping her at daycare she said

"Can we go see a movie, Noah went to see a movie and he said it was dark and he got to eat poppa-corn"

So that is our plan for today, I finish work in just over an hour and then I am taking Bella to see her first ever movie in the movie theatre! We are going to see how to train your dragon in 3D! So it should be really fun, I cant wait to see her face! She will also taste poppa-corn as she calls it for the first time!

I've held off taking her to the Movies because I have honestly thought she is too young but I think now she is ready, I guess I'll find out today.

I will report back on the movie and on how Bella found it!

Have a fun Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment