Wednesday, May 5, 2010


So Its the middle of the night at the moment, but I cant sleep, Bella has been sick three times this evening and she seems to have a fever. I put her in a coolish bath and that had seemed to cool her down a bit. She is now peacefully asleep, I am not. I can never sleep when she is ill, I worry way to much. I cant help but think, what if she got worse and i slept through it?

On the bright side Im not working today, so she won't have to go to daycare. I hate putting her in day care at the best of times never mind when shes sick. Ironicaly she seems to LOVE daycare. She even has a best friend. His name is Noah, and he is the older man at four! He is adorably sweet. The other day when i picked her up she told me they were going to get married! However there seems to be a slight disagreement between them about what pet they will have. Noah wants a dragon and Bella wants a dog.

Bella really really wants a dog. Every day she asks me.
"Momma when are we getting a dog?"

The thing is I love dogs to, but the place we are renting at the moment has a strict NO PETS policy. Its such a shame I really wich I could get her a dog, and one day I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment